WELCOME TO THE LITTLE MUSEUM OF DUBLIN.
The museum is open seven days a week from 9.30am until 5.30pm – admission to the museum includes self guided exhibitions and a guided tour. Located at 15 St Stephen’s Green, beside the corner of Dawson Street. We are a two-minute walk from the top of Grafton Street and 5 minutes from Trinity College Dublin.
Here in the Little Museum we care about three things: history, hospitality & humour. In addition to our hourly guided tours, we also run a number of specialist tours including a walking tour of St Stephen’s Green, a Women’s History, a Directors tour and Day time tours.
This much-loved museum is relatively quiet at the moment. Social distancing is not a problem!
This week, we are open from 11am to 5pm every day.
Our popular gift shop is now open for ‘click and collect’ orders. Browse our shop here and tick ‘collect in store’ at the checkout.
Also, you may have heard about our amazing membership offer. Click here to join the museum for just €25 today. And click here if you want to buy a Christmas Box.
The museum will close for Christmas holidays at 5pm on December 22nd, and we will re-open at 11am on December 28th.
For ad hoc bookings, this link will enable you to conveniently purchase tickets online, and for tour series multiple bookings I will be delighted to manage the bookings on your behalf. We can arrange three different types of viit for your guests during the hours of 9.30 and 5.30pm:
• General Admission: pre book your guests onto a public and general admission tour (starting every 30 minutes) at a reduced price of €8 (€10 full price)
• All Day Tickets: for guests who are unsure of their exact timings, our €15 all day ticket enabling them to ‘skip the que’ and secure entrance at the time of their convenience. This ticket is available to you at a reduced price of €12.
• Day Time Private Tours: your guests can experience a private tour to enjoy an intimate and highly personal tour experience. With their own dedicated guide, they will get to explore our collection and learn more about their specific interests. Available for groups of 1-40 guests at a fixed price of €350 ex vat. (French & German available on request)
Private after hours:
Outside our public opening hours, we will be delighted to host private events for your individual and corporate guests. We can create an entirely personalised experience which meets your clients personal and specific wishes.
• Dinner: up to 50 guests
• Drink & guided tour: up to 40 guests
• Drink reception: up to 120 guests
• Reception & talk: up to 70 guests
We can look after organising caters, musicians and any other requirements that you may have – to meet all budgets – with the goal of creating the perfect night at the museum!
Recognition for the museum:
In 2018 and 2019, we were awarded the #1 museum in Ireland and #20 museum in Europe in the TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards. We were also recognised as “Dublin’s best museum experience” by the Irish Times.